The training provided by the master is framed in the field of intelligent systems involving processes of perception, learning and automatic decision, robotic manipulation, intelligent robotics and service, storage and processing of data, contextual information, big data, intelligent analysis information, knowledge engineering, visualization and interactive environments. Studies structured knowledge and disciplines that define a professional profile with two possible pathways: service robotics or advanced interaction and knowledge management.
- Coordination: Begoña Martínez Salvador. Department of Engineering and Computer Science. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018).
- Mode: (October 2017 / July 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More