The training provided by the master is framed in the field of intelligent systems involving processes of perception, learning and automatic decision, robotic manipulation, intelligent robotics and service, storage and processing of data, contextual information, big data, intelligent analysis information, knowledge engineering, visualization and interactive environments. Studies structured knowledge and disciplines that define a professional profile with two possible pathways: service robotics or advanced interaction and knowledge management.
- Coordination: Begoña Martínez Salvador. Department of Engineering and Computer Science. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018).
- Mode: (October 2017 / July 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 26, 2017