Why study the degree
Management functions are one of the new perspectives for the future, both for the productive sector and for services. The preparation and proper training of managers through project management techniques and their implementation are key factors in progress, moving towards an improvement in the competitiveness of companies and the quality of products and services.
The Project Manager should drive and direct the project from a global perspective, carrying out the start, planning, execution, monitoring, and closing processes of the entire project. It should, therefore, lead and lead the operations towards the attainment of the scope of the project, over time, of the agreed cost and quality.
The training that is developed through the Master in Integrated Management of Projects is framed within this model and aims to complete the training of professionals who act in a partial way in the project, performing their functions within some of the processes that make up the project .
With the Master DIP program we intend to take care of a specific professional demand, exclusively for professionals in strategic sectors, and adapted to the socioeconomic characteristics of our environment. He Master in Integrated Project Management Is aimed at professionals related to construction, new technologies and sports who want to acquire management training linked to their basic training.
What is learned
The objective of the Master in Integrated Management of Projects by Specialties (Building and Territorial Development, Information Systems and Leisure and Sports) is to train professionals capable of advising companies and promoters in various projects and operations, in order to manage projects through Of the management and coordination of the agents, from its conception to the delivery of the product or the service to the user, fulfilling the client's requirements, so that the operation is completed on time, according to the authorized costs and respecting the levels of Quality standards.
Within this postgraduate program we will find the highest specialization applied to Design, Management and Project Control.
- A training that develops the following skills:
- Know the techniques of analysis to find an appropriate positioning and a balance between the various specifications and objectives.
- Acquire a strategic vision and ability to react.
- Identify and define the execution plan of the operations to be carried out.
- Know the techniques to define the execution plan and follow up.
- Know how to lead the strategic direction of the operation.
- Establish a framework for action and bases for the coordination of all the agents involved in the operation.
- Understand the importance of creating an appropriate framework of relationships for the development of the operation.
- Be able to implement a clear process of establishing the client's wishes, the objectives of the operation, the needs of the end users and the characteristics of the necessary equipment.
- Define the elements of basic information and their relationship and interaction.
- Establish the relevant parameters to control the development of the operation.
- Acquire the necessary skills to define and implement a control system.
- Be aware of the risks and ability to manage them.
Structure of the Study
Module I. Common block
- Conceptual Framework of the DIP
- Life Cycle and Project Standards
- Project time management
- Managing Project Costs
- Project Quality Management
- Project risk management and procurement
- Managing the integration and scope of the project
- Project HR management, communications and stakeholder management
Module II. Specialization in building and territorial development
- Economic environment and procedure. Start of the project
- Head and execution management
- Monitoring and control. Procedural manuals
Module III. Specialty in leisure and sport
- Economic environment and procedure. Start of the project
- Project management and management
- Monitoring, control and closure of the project
Module IV. Specialization in information systems
- SI needs and technologies
- Management of an ICT project
- Standards for ICT project management
Module V. Practicum
- Business Practices
- Work End of Master
Professional and academic outputs
Professional environment in which it is located
In recent years, there has been a growing interest in the Integrated Management of Projects (Project Management) by professionals and social agents who carry out their business activity in Galicia. Professional outings:
- Graduates of the Master in Integrated Project Management have acquired the skills and knowledge necessary to develop a professional career as Project Manager or Project Manager, which is usually implemented in the countries with the highest industrial development and a reference to current management models, In the fields of the three specialties.
- Access to doctoral programs.
- Access to Research.
The Master in Integrated Management of Proxects, given its transversality, is aimed at graduates and university graduates.
It will be preferable to have one of the following qualifications according to the specialty to be studied: Building and Territorial Development:
- Technical Architecture, Architecture, Higher Engineering and Technical Engineering.
Leisure and sports:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Activity and Sport, Bachelor in Physical Education, Bachelor in Physical Activity and Sports Science.
- Technical engineering and superior engineering
Specific admission requirements and / or valuation criteria. They will be valued preferably according to the order of the sections:
- Academic file valued according to the RESOLUTION of September 15, 2011, of the Technical Secretariat of the Department of Education and University Management.
- Professional Experience related to the specialty to take (up to 2 points).
Program taught in: