The Master of Integrated Crop Protection responds to the need for agriculture to have professionals to make decisions control of pests, diseases and weeds with economic, toxicological and environmental criteria. Also, researchers are able to develop and apply new methods respectful of human health and environment monitoring are needed.
For this reason, students can pursue a master professional side, basically oriented to professional practice or research branch, with emphasis on proper methods of scientific investigation.
- Coordination: Ramon Albajes. Department of Plant Production and Forestry Science. University of Lleida. Josep Anton Miret Jaques. Department of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Environment. UJI.
- Coordinating university: University of Lleida
- Interuniversity with: U. of Girona and U. Jaume I
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits
- Duration: three semesters (October 2017 / January 2019)
- Mode: (October 2017 / July 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: