The content of this master responds to the real needs in the daily work of companies have departments specializing in international relations staff. Currently, have a high level of training in languages does greatly increase the employability of graduates.
The previous twelve editions of the Masters have had remarkable success of enrollment. We also noticed the high number of graduates who have obtained a job or have improved their employment status in the company. The master offers an official title with a mixed orientation in which an academic itinerary and researcher with a clearly aimed at the professional training aspect combined. This last aspect is specially designed so that students can enjoy the maximum number of opportunities in an increasingly competitive business environment.
- Coordination: Juan Carlos Palmer Silveira. Department of English Studies. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / April 2018)
- Teaching language: English
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More