The master collects the experience of being imparted two decades leading the degree of Industrial Engineering at the University, and he generalist and multidisciplinary training feature of this degree is consolidated. This training enables today has industrial engineers in areas as diverse as management, direction and production management, purchasing management, maintenance, mechanical, electrical and thermal design of machinery and equipment, automation and control, etc. areas
The general training is also what makes it a very valuable professional for small and medium enterprises, which is corroborated by the high demand for labor. Graduates of this Masters get own professional responsibilities industrial engineer and can access doctoral programs to continue their research training.
- Coordination: Ramón Cabello López. Department of Mechanical Engineering and Construction. UJI.
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS credits
- Duration: three semesters (October 2017 / February 2019)
- Mode: Group A (October 2017 / May 2018 and the first semester of 2018/2019) Presencial Group B (February 2018 / May 2018 and the full year 2018/2019)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More