Master in Human Resources
The Master in Human Resource Management focuses on the development of people within the organization and the role to be played by HR management to achieve this objective is achieved not only but also is aligned with company strategy .
We will answer many key questions in the field of human resources: What is the role of Director of Human Resources and what goals should be? How to find the balance between talent and crisis? What skills and abilities allow Human Resources to bring to the changing reality of companies?
We will address the implementation of the overall mission of the company with a dual objective: to improve the working environment and ensure that employees perceive the company as a Best Place to Work.
The Master in Human Resource Management enables participants to:
- Deepening the new functions and role of Director of Human Resources.
- Loyalty to the company employees.
- Develop strategic, personal and interpersonal skills that allow them to discover and consolidate talent.
- Identify trends in the development of people and their application to the organization.
- Enhance the exchange of experiences in an atmosphere of shared learning.
- Define the action plans to enable the joint development company and person.
- How to effectively use the different possibilities offered 2.0 Human Resources
The Masters in Human Resource Management is taught, first, through an e-learning platform (where we base the daily program) and, secondly, by classroom sessions once a month on weekends. Both forms of learning are 100% complementary.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic and specific skills. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
- The new role of Director of Human Resources
- Strategic Management of Human Resources
- Talent management
- Change management
- The person and the company
- People and their development
- Values and Corporate Culture
- Final project
Requirements and Qualifications
The fundamental goal of our admissions process is to ensure the suitability of candidates, through their professional and academic curriculum.
To start the application process you must complete an appropriate form so that the candidate's profile can be assessed by our Academic Committee. If the resolution of admission issued by the Academic Committee requested program is positive, the candidate may formally register for the program.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the degree of Master in Human Resources Management from EAE Business School. In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements set obtained the title Master of the Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (if performed in Barcelona) or Masters degree from the University Camilo José Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the degrees that give the universities, you must meet the requirements applying these institutions.
This school offers programs in: