Discover the new university degrees of Coco School
By virtue of the status of Coco School as an associate center of the UCAM, once successfully completed the course will be sold the title of "Master's degree itself" by the Catholic University San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM) and Coco School, European School for the Communication and the Visual Arts.
Specialization in digital photography
- Specialization in digital photography
- Specialization in digital photography and studio lighting (weekend edition)
Specialization in advertising creativity
- Specialization in advertising creativity
- Specialization in advertising creativity (weekend edition)
Specialization in illustration with traditional and digital media
- Specialization in illustration in traditional and digital media
- Specialization in illustration and traditional and digital media (weekend edition)
Specialization in visualization of virtual environments
- Specialization in visualization of virtual environments
- Specialization in visualization of virtual environments (weekend edition)
Specialization in web creation and social media
- Specialization in web creation, social media and online marketing
- Specialization in web creation, social media and online marketing (weekend edition)
Definition of graphic design according to wikipedia
Graphic design is a profession whose activity consists of conceiving, organizing, projecting and making visual communications, produced in general by industrial means and intended to transmit specific messages to social groups and with clear and determined objectives.
Some popular graphic design classifications are: advertising graphic design, editorial design, corporate identity design, web design, packaging design, typographic design and so-called multimedia design, among others.
The master's degree in graphic design and specialization aims to create a professional portfolio of work through a comprehensive training program that combines different disciplines such as editorial design, corporate identity, packaging, advertising creativity, illustration and photography .
The objective is to provide the student with a solid knowledge base both theoretical and practical and to educate them in the use of the most widespread tools in the professional field to direct Graphic Design projects from the first phase of creation to printing. In addition, this master has a work methodology based on practice. It aims to move the work system of a real agency to the classroom and to the students. Experience the same mechanisms, processes and demands as in the reality of the company.
This master's degree aims for the student to make his first professional practices but within the school. It will be at all times oriented to produce real work. Generate ideas and also capture them.