The Masters of Food & Wine Business School Il Sole 24 ORE aims to train new technical job profiles and the food & wine managers with a thorough understanding of the industry and food industry processes.
The Master Food & Wine Management full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, has a duration of 11 months:
- 5 months full-time classroom training
- 6 months internship at the facilities of the wine and food industry
The classroom program is divided into the following main points:
- Fundamentals of management: elements of economics and business management
- basic principles of nutrition and dietetics
- The food and wine and agri-food system
- Economics and food company management
- Marketing, communication and business development in the food and wine sector
- internationalization strategies. Focus on the countries of Asia, Africa, USA
- technical and managerial skills
- food and risk management right
- The launch of a start-up in food and wine.
There will be a number of project work in collaboration with companies in the sector, both for new product development - with marketing managers, sales managers and product managers - both on the export and internationalization issues. Some companies he has worked with the Master: Chr.Hansen, Felicetti, AlceNero, Mila and Molinari.
During the months of classroom participants also conduct guided tours of the food and wine industry companies and facilities. Some companies visited in the current and previous editions: Home of the Chocolate Perugina, Relais Chateaux The Falconer, Peroni, Buongiornovino, Monini (oil), Urbani Tartufi, Taste Florence.
The Master aims to train professional earmarked to cover strategic roles within companies that operate successfully in the food and wine sector can operate in:
- Companies belonging to the food sector
- Companies belonging to the GDO
- SMEs operating in the food and wine sector
- Industry Associations
- production enterprises and transformation of wine and food
- hoReCa operators
- Bodies involved in the promotion of agri-food products
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in economic dicipline, in engineering management, communication sciences and political-legal studies. It also caters to those who graduated in science in particular in the areas of food science, chemistry, biology and mechanical engineering (plant food).
The teaching is entrusted to managers, consultants and industry experts through a proven teaching method, ensure a gradual learning and full of matter. In the scientific committee are: Enrico Colavita, President Colavita Group, Antonio Capaldo, President Feudi di San Gregorio, Teo Musso, owner Baladin, Davide Paolini, journalist and radio host The Gastronauta Radio24
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To apply for the Master must be filled the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel: +39 06 3022 6266
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2017