The Master aims to train new professional profiles of technical and food manager with extensive knowledge of the industry and food industry processes.
The full-time Master, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, has a duration of 11 months (5 of 6 classroom and internship).
The program is divided into the following main points:
- Fundamentals of management: elements of economics and business management
- basic principles of nutrition and dietetics
- The food and wine and agri-food system
- Economics and food company management
- Marketing, communication and business development in the food and wine sector
- internationalization strategies. Focus on the countries of Asia, Africa, USA
- technical and managerial skills
- food and risk management right
- The launch of a start-up in food and wine.
The Master aims to train professional earmarked to cover strategic roles within companies that operate successfully in the food and wine sector can operate in:
- Companies belonging to the food sector
- Companies belonging to the GDO
- SMEs operating in the food and wine sector
- Industry Associations
- Enterprises of production and processing
- hoReCa operators
- Bodies involved in the promotion of agri-food products
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in economic dicipline, in engineering management, communication sciences and political-legal studies. It also caters to those who graduated in science in particular in the areas of food science, chemistry, biology and mechanical engineering (plant food).
The teaching is entrusted to managers, consultants and industry experts through a proven teaching method, ensure a gradual learning and full of matter.
The Master is limited and requires a selection process aimed at assessing the technical skills acquired during their studies, individual attitudes and motivation of candidates. To start the selection process for admission to this Master is necessary to fill the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel. +39 02 3022 3106
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 12, 2017