This master gives the student an advanced training in the field of financial economics and accounting that will allow them to join in teams to develop their activity in the world of research or business. It also will allow them to actively integrate into any public body.
The business world needs professionals who are able to meet the challenges of current and future management in a more internationalized and competitive environment every day. Within the management of the company, current practitioners are required a deeper and more specialized much of the theoretical and practical aspects contemplated in the content of this master knowledge.
- Coordination: Juan Carlos Saez Matallín, Vicent Aragó Manzana and M.Teresa Balaguer Coll. Department of Finance and Accounting. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More