MA in Writing for Film and Television
The Masters is aimed at university graduates interested in audiovisual writing, scholars of film and television and in general interested in writing fiction, as the art of the script is the best learning for the construction of stories.
The Masters is aimed at "writing for the screen," the theory and practice of fiction script for film and television ..
Three major themes run through the master:
- the form of the story
These topics are added, also with a long run, the Television Workshop that covers both the specific features and TV script writing routines for drama series. Screenwriter training is completed with the help of theoretical and practical disciplines from:
- game's script,
- the audio-description script,
- the psichology,
- search techniques,
- Poetics and Narratology
- the Film Studies,
- Aesthetics of Reception
- Rhetoric and the rhythm of language and
- the review and updating of the Theory of Genres and Formats
END OF MASTER WORK
The ultimate goal of the Master consists of individual writing a film script or TV Movie.
The deadline for submitting applications is open to:
- First registration period: until June 30, 2012.
- Second registration period: Until September 30, 2012
Those interested should send to the Secretariat of the Masters:
- Application for admission
- Personal interview with the Director of the Master
- Photocopy of Higher Degree
- Academic record (set of subjects and grades obtained in the titration)
- Curriculum Vitae
- 2 photos
- Photocopy of identity card, passport or identity card
This school offers programs in: