The Master Management Film and Audiovisual, in collaboration with Cinecittà, is designed to train managerial staff able to identify and adopt strategies and management tools for effective economic and financial management of audiovisual and media products.
The aim is to provide young people in particular are interested in entering into this sector, which is undergoing profound changes, the necessary preparation to face the different stages that make up the production and post-production of audiovisual product: from design to production and post production. Effective use of language, economic management of the project, identification of the sources of financing, distribution and communication of the finished product on the multiple platforms available today are some of the topics to be addressed in the numerous workshops and business houses that characterize the Master.
The Master includes several sessions of outdoor film sets, at the production and post-production and television stations.
The Master Film and Audiovisual Management, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 8 months of training:
- Four months in the classroom
- 4 months internship at:
- Media: television, radio, newspapers, internet sites
- Service company: content providers
- production and distribution houses
- Company organization of film events
- Professional consultancies in the implementation of cultural projects
- Start - up culture: self - entrepreneurship and incubators
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The training course is divided into three main parts: classroom training, checks at the end of each module and project work, internships.
The classroom program is divided into modules for a total of 80 classroom days and deals with a practical and innovative approach, the following issues:
- The audiovisual product: from film and television to new media products
- the film and television sector economy
- The economic and financial management of a production
- stages of development of an audiovisual product: from design to production
- Distribution: networks and channels, business strategies and brand
- Marketing and communication of audiovisual product
- Technology and multimedia: the special effects
- The current legislation, regulatory issues, contracts, copyright
- public policies and private funding to film projects
- Cinema for the territory: film commissions, film festivals
- The goodwill of an innovative start-up in film
also they form part of the training course on laboratory management and personal branding, dedicated to the development of social skills on and off line, a business course Inglese with native teachers and project work with companies in the sector.
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, has a duration of at least 4 months and represents an important income privileged opportunities and accelerated in the business world.
The MA in Film and Audiovisual Management is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, law, humanities and arts strongly motivated to specialize in this area.
The teaching is carried out by consultants, managers and professionals, practitioners and academics who, with a proven teaching method, ensure an effective approach and a comprehensive understanding of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the online application.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information about content please contact the coordinator of the Master:
Tel: +39 06.3022.5510
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 11, 2017