The overall objective of this program is to train professionals, agents of change for industrial and academic sectors that are capable of doing applied research, technology development and technology transfer in the areas of engineering sciences.
Professionals from areas of engineering and exact sciences interested in conducting high-impact research to contribute to the knowledge of any of the specialty areas of Engineering Sciences. Students entering this program should have excellent academic background, vocation in knowledge generation, fluent communication, working professionally under strict ethical standards that are open to new ways of assimilation of knowledge and professional practice and they are intellectually curious.
- CS4015 Computer Applications
- F4005 mathematical physics modeling
- GI5000 Methods Research and Innovation
- Course OP4000 stamp
- GI5025 Thesis I
- Science IN4027 data and statistical inference
- OP5042 Elective I
- GI5026 Thesis II
- OP5043 Elective II
- OP5044 Elective III
- GI5027 Thesis III
- OP5045 Elective IV
- OP5046 Elective V
During the duration of the program students will have the opportunity not only to interact with distinguished professors in the research program and having extensive preparation in research, but also to interact with students from different lines and students from other programs ITESM graduate. This wealth of interactions is one of the great strengths of this master's program. This program is designed to give students the necessary preparation and to make it a leading researcher in Engineering Science skills. Therefore, the student to leave the program will be able to:
- Show a high level of basic knowledge in key areas of engineering including but not limited to mathematics, statistics and computing.
- Mastering the theoretical and methodological knowledge of Engineering Sciences in any professional situation.
- Modeling engineering problems using appropriate mathematical language.
- Conduct research in their area of expertise to provide new knowledge relevant to the advancement of Engineering Sciences under the supervision of direct advisor and thesis committee.
- Develop solutions to engineering problems using technological tools.
- Communicate results of their professional work in a clear, effective and efficient manner.
- The professional community work in their area of specialty with efficient leadership, collaborative and ethical manner.
- Having a proactive and creative attitude towards undocumented problems, potentially leading innovations to the extent that the problem requires.
This school offers programs in: