The Master is aimed at both professional futures as practitioners in fields related to industrial installations and building. The knowledge imparted deepen allow various energy technologies and respect for the environment, essential to address the problems related to energy and environmental sustainability.
The Master is divided into five blocks. Three of these blocks (Homogenization, Research and Environmental Management) are common and are intended to strengthen and standardize the basic knowledge. The remaining two are of expertise. The first set of expertise is geared towards energy efficiency in industrial facilities, while the second is geared towards Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
- Coordination: Antonio Gallardo Izquierdo. Department of Mechanical Engineering and Construction. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: