Businesses, public institutions and international organizations increasingly manifest greater attention to efficiency green issues and energy conservation and environmental sustainability.
Thus it was born the need to include highly specialized professionals able to manage the development programs and implement the Energy Management oriented innovation projects, environmental management, energy all'efficientismo with attention to the impact on the field of new technologies.
The Master Energy and Environmental Management is designed in this spirit, to provide young graduates technical and managerial skills needed to enter today with professionalism and competence in the ongoing change process in this important area.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of nine months:
- 5 full time classroom
- 4 internships at industry structures
The program is structured in modules for thematic areas supplemented by practical exercises, workshops, project work and company visits:
- Economics of enterprise
- Energy, Utilities and environmental policies: a changing industry
- The supply chain: from production to distribution
- Energy efficiency in end-use: the White Economy
- Total quality management and environmental certifications
- environmental communication, green marketing, and Corporate Environmental Responsibility
- Valuation of investments and project financing of the Energy and Environment sector
- New technologies and information systems applied to the Energy and Environmental world
Young graduates in engineering and in all economics and law, technical and quantitative, both the old and of the new system and foreign students holding a degree or equivalent qualification.
The teaching is entrusted to professionals, lawyers and business men and women with an accurate teaching methodology and a purely operative approach ensures a thorough and practical learning of the subject.
The Master is limited and requires a selection process aimed at assessing the technical skills acquired during their studies, individual attitudes and motivation of candidates. To start the selection process for admission to this Master is necessary to fill the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel. +39 06.3022.6266
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017