This master's degree is aimed at graduates or graduates of degree of Sciences and Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Materials Engineering, etc., who wish to train as researchers and specialists in the field of electrochemistry, both in its foundations and its applications .
It is a Master which provides the basis for the development of research activity in the realization of a doctoral thesis and trained to perform R & D in technology centers and companies in industrial sectors that need electrochemistry.
Objectives and competencies
The main objectives of this Master are:
- And fomenter strengthen scientific and technological research in electrochemistry.
- Provide graduate students training on basic and applied in the field of electrochemistry aspects.
- Providing access to a doctoral program as ECYT with sufficient guarantees of basic training and applied research in the field of electrochemistry for the student to develop his career in research, in industry or teaching.
- Promote mobility and interaction among students of the Master in the field of electrochemistry and contact with other universities, research centers and empresasactivos in the area.
The powers of the Master in "Electrochemistry. Science and Technology "encompass a series of knowledge and skills some of which are presented below:
- Acquire skills in research, ie, develop and / or adapt an investigation, design it and do it with academic seriousness.
- Being able to analyze, synthesize and evaluate new and complex ideas critically.
- Knowing how to communicate scientific content to other specialists in electrochemistry, scientists from other specialties and society in general.
- Systematic understanding of the principles, fundamentals and applications of electrochemistry.
- Knowing the technological and scientific fields electrochemistry tieneen different possibilities.
- Mastering the theoretical and experimental methodologies used in the investigaciónElectroquímica.
- Acquire skills in applying different methodologies in solving qualitative and quantitative problems.
- Skillfully use the scientific literature, the patent databases and legislation related to electrochemistry.
Specific skills: Related to the different subjects that definenla specialization of the Master.
- The admission profile is considered appropriate for admission to the Master in "Electrochemistry. Science and Technology "is the accreditation of any of the following situations:
- Being in possession of a Spanish official degree in science or engineering.
- Being in possession of a degree in science or engineering or related fields obtained in accordance with course programs prior to the entry into force of RD 1393/2007.
- Be in possession of an official university degree issued by an institution (EHEA) above is comparable to the securities described in points 1 and 2, provided that empowered in the country issuing the qualification for admission to Master's teachings.
- E star in possession of a foreign degree not approved attesting to a level equivalent to the corresponding Spanish official university qualifications indicated in points 1 and 2, and that enable the issuing country for access to the teachings of Master training.
Access and admission
IT IS IMPORTANT make application for admission to the first deadline (March 1st to May 31, 2017), although they have not completed studies of access, because if demand is high, there will be a percentage of Másteres not to open the second term admissions.
The application for admission can be performed without having completed studies access although they must be completed and requested the title before the last day of the registration period. Students who made the application for admission to Master studies unfinished access must include in the application the declaration of overcoming previous studies indicating the forecast date of completion thereof.
specific access requirements and admission
Students may enroll in any of the universities participating in the Masters, being the academic coordination committee which will meet the admissions, recognition and validation.
Specific admission documents
Students who made the application for admission to Master studies unfinished access must include in the application the declaration of overcoming previous studies indicating the forecast date of completion thereof.
-Accreditation Or affidavit of knowledge of Spanish (mandatory only for foreign students from non-Spanish speaking countries)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017