Electricity is the traditionally used form of transferring energy with an unbeatable efficiency compared to other energy carriers.
Its chain, which is articulated in the areas of production, transmission, distribution and utilization of energy, touches on themes and fields of activity that have a key strategic value to our day.
The electric engineer we are forming is an expert in this industry with expertise in dealing with the most emerging issues of our time, providing innovative, always sustainable and eco-compatible solutions.
- Electromechanical and electrical industries.
- Utilities and energy service companies.
- Companies operating in the electricity market and energy trading.
- Companies for the control and automation of industrial plants.
- Facility management companies.
- Company of design of plants and electric machines
Free access with verification of the suitability of staff preparation
Italian (English for some courses, if foreign students are enrolled)