The course of study leading to the degree of Master of Education and Multimedia aims to train specialists in the area of Information and Communication Technologies and multimedia applied to Education and Training.
- Deepen a theoretical framework and skills on the problems and challenges of integrating ICT in Educational Design;
- Develop knowledge and skills to design, implement and evaluate learning environments with ICT in curricular context;
- Acquire design skills and implementation of mediated educational resources;
- Develop promotion of ICT skills and project management School context;
- Promote learning skills throughout life and research in the field of Educational Technology.
The cycle of master studies in Education and Multimedia will allow master students develop the following skills:
- Manage and streamline ICT projects, resource centers and educational projects of the schools;
- Streamline training in ICT in education;
- Integrate educational resources in the teaching / learning;
- Develop mediated projects in schools;
- Assess training needs and interests of teachers and students;
- Assist students and teachers in the effective use of a variety of educational resources, both material and equipment;
- Critically evaluate the practice of teaching / learning towards a continuous search for improvement;
- Produce multimedia resources;
- Use of advanced means of communication for the promotion of learning communities.
The master's degree in Education and Multimedia aims to qualify the professionals of education (pre-school to secondary education) in the field of Educational Sciences / Educational Technology - educational communication and use of teaching resources in the teaching / learning processes.
About the School
A Escola Superior de Educação de Viseu (ESEV) foi a primeira unidade orgânica de um Instituto Politécnico a entrar em funcionamento em Portugal. No ano de 1983, iniciaram-se os primeiros cursos de for ... Read More