Objective of the master is to train professionals able to fit in the larger companies and art institutions and cultural heritage in Italy and abroad, as well as in consulting firms specializing in the creation of artistic and cultural projects.
The Master in particular enables members to:
- Complete the level of university education through hiring practices and expertise;
- Enhancing individual skills through the constant use of active learning tools, so as to favor the inclusion in the company;
- Ensure a constant relationship with the business community, by virtue of the involvement of witnesses from major companies in the art market and culture.
The Master, full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 10 months (6 to 4 classroom and internship) .PROGRAMMAIl classroom program is divided into the following topics:
- The "art system": structure and characteristics of the sector
- The art market
- investing in art
- Law and legislation of the cultural heritage and cultural activities
- Organization and management of institutions and artistic and cultural projects
- The marketing of cultural institutions and artistic products
- The cultural and artistic product communication strategies
- Technology and multimedia to enhance art and cultural heritage
- public policies and private funding for cultural projects
- Cultural tourism
- The goodwill of an innovative start-ups in the cultural sphere.
The internship is an integral part of the training course, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world.
Specifically, the main career opportunities are:
- national and international non-profit cultural institutions: museums, foundations and galleries;
- national cultural institutions and international profit;
- market society: auction houses, art galleries, antique shops, fairs;
- Banks, insurance companies and companies that invest in cultural projects;
- banking foundations with collections and cultural purposes;
- international cooperation agencies;
- Media: television, radio, newspapers, websites, art publishing houses;
- Service company: content, databases provider, art advisor, art consulting, art conveyors, restorers, insurance companies;
- Company and Event organization exhibitions;
- Company specialized in consultancy relaizzazione of tourist and cultural projects.
Young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, law, humanities and arts strongly motivated to specialize in this area.
The teaching is entrusted to managers, consultants and industry experts through a proven teaching method, ensure a gradual learning and full of matter.
The Master is limited and requires a selection process aimed at assessing the technical skills acquired during their studies, individual attitudes and motivation of candidates. To start the selection process for admission to this Master is necessary to fill the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the master contact:
Tel: +39 06 3022.6238
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 12, 2017