Objective of the Master full time Economics and Management of 'Art and Cultural Heritage is to train professionals able to fit in the larger companies and art institutions and cultural heritage in Italy and abroad, as well as in consulting firms specializing in realization of artistic and cultural projects.
The Master, full-time, closed and compulsory attendance number, of a total duration of 10 months: 6 classroom and 4 stage.PROGRAMMAIl training course is divided into three main parts: classroom training, checks at the end of each module and project work, internships.
The classroom program is divided into modules for a total of 120 days in the classroom and face, with a practical and innovative approach, the following issues:
- Basic Economics
- Fundamental of contemporary art history
I STUDY FORMS
- The "art system": structure and characteristics of the sector
- The art market and investment in artistic assets
- Organization and management of institutions and artistic and cultural projects
- Marketing and communication of institutions and artistic and cultural projects
- Technology and multimedia to enhance art and cultural heritage
- Law and legislation of the cultural heritage and cultural activities
- public policies and private funding for cultural projects
- Art and culture of the territory and Tourism
- The culture industry: film, audiovisual and theater. management logic and case histories
The internship is an integral part of the training course, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world.
Specifically, the main career opportunities are:
- national and international non-profit cultural institutions: museums, foundations and galleries;
- national cultural institutions and international profit;
- market society: auction houses, art galleries, antique shops, fairs;
- Banks, insurance companies and companies that invest in cultural projects;
- banking foundations with collections and cultural purposes;
- international cooperation agencies;
- Media: television, radio, newspapers, websites, art publishing houses;
- Service company: content, databases provider, art advisor, art consulting, art conveyors, restorers, insurance companies;
- Company organizing events and exhibitions;
- consulting firms specializing in the provision of tourist and cultural projects
The Master is aimed at young graduates and undergraduates in socio-economics, law, humanities and arts strongly motivated to specialize in this area.
The teaching is carried out by consultants, entrepreneurs, managers and industry professionals with a proven teaching method and a purely operative approach ensures a thorough and gradual learning of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you need to fill their application directly online.
Important companies, institutions, consulting firms make available to participants bags of study to cover part of the registration fee.
For more information about the master contact:
Tel: +39 02 3022 3719
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017