The Master in Digital Marketing and Social Media It is aimed at professionals responsible for managing and improving the online presence of your website offering a fully oriented towards practical application in professional environment and real case studies training.
Throughout the Master you will learn both to implement different digital marketing strategies, how to apply different design techniques, positioning, evaluation, analysis, ... for greater network visibility, increased traffic volume and increase the degree of user loyalty.
Located in the center of Barcelona, Seeway is characterized as a pioneer training center classroom training in the area of Digital Marketing and Social Media. All academic programs offered at the school have in common that the teaching staff is a specialist in their respective areas of expertise and currently serves as in important industry professional agencies or companies in Barcelona.
- Qualification: Master Degree
- Credits: 40 ECTS
- Hours: Monday and Wednesday from 19 to 21: 30h
- Mode: Barcelona
- Language: Castilian
- Semester: October to June.
- 100% practical guidance.
- Access to the job market.
- Small groups (12 students).
- Computer by student
At the end of the program you will be able to design and implement an online marketing strategy that meets objectives and KPI's clearly defined and optimize available resources.
Beyond technical skills you have inoculated seed constantly updated present in the soul of the marketer so in a flexible answer to changing trends, means or tools. You will become a trained to provide solutions that improve the performance of your business unit and have a direct impact on the income statement professional.
Responsible for the area of Internet marketing managers, product managers, brand managers, responsible for advertising and promotion, programmers, graphic designers, directors, supervisors and account managers, managers of SMEs and other professionals who, like you, ye be able to master the main tools of the digital marketing.
The Master has the following structure of contents:
01 Introduction to Digital Marketing
- 360 strategy, the business ecosystem.
- Defining the global strategy
- Structure and principles of web design
- Navigation and web architecture
- Wordpress. Website design
- Pre templates, setup and configuration. ThemeForest
- Web design. Adobe photoshop
03 SEO & SEM
- Introduction and help tools
- Keyword research SEO tools with Google
- Web configuration with Google Search Console
- Creating Google Adwords campaign
- predictive tools, Google Planning Tools
- Analysis and interpretation of results, Google Analytics
04 Social Media Marketing
- Configuration and development of Facebook Pro
- Twitter Pro configuration and development
- Configuration and development of Instagram Pro
- Configuration and development of Linkedin Pro
- Data analysis and management platform, Hootsuite, Analytics, Crowdfire ...
05 content marketing
- Photo content, Adobe Photoshop
- Video content, Adobe Premiere & After Effects
- Text content
- Inbound marketing
- Monitoring range, Mention
06 marketing automation
- If then, IFTTT
- Conversational & chatbots, Helloumi
- Social media automation
- Web automation, Chrome extensions.
- Sales accelerator, SalesForce
- Email automation, Mix Max Gmail, Mailchimp
07 marketing analytics
- web analytics, Google Analytics
- Management and monitoring of online reputation, Google Alerts
- Analysis of scope, Social Mention Mention &
- semantic analysis
- AB testing, Five Second Test & Google Analytics Experiments
- Interpretation of results
- Decision making
08 final project
This school offers programs in: