The Master Design Management is an innovative and multidisciplinary training program that aims to transfer managerial, economic, managerial and communication that are lacking in those who carried out technical studies, in order to create a new professional and complete, that is able - in line with the new market needs - to manage a "project" within a company or a study, starting from strategy and design of a product / service to the communication and the retail aspects.
The Master, full-time, number closed and compulsory attendance, a total duration of 10 months of which 6 classroom and 4 stage.PROGRAMMAIl Master is structured as follows:
- Fundamentals of management: elements of economics and business organization
- Design: economics and industry structure
- Project Management: management of design and innovation projects
- Strategies for innovation and business development
- The creative process to support innovation in design-oriented companies
- Marketing and communication: differentiate through design
- Brand management
Web and new digital media: the impact on the marketing activities and brand management Start a business project: from the idea to the business plan The 2017 edition of the master will be enriched by Project Work commissioned directly by companies including Channels, Collistar and Milan Contract District.
Participants will then do some outdoor sessions at the reality of excellence in research, development and innovation in companies and showrooms in the industry.
The Master includes 4-month internship at leading companies, consulting firms or offices.
The Master is addressed to graduates in architecture, design, business and engineering but also profiles with a humanistic and legal background that are highly motivated to specialize in this area.
The main professional opportunities at the end of the Master Design management are:
- Project Management and General Contract
- Marketing, Brand Management, Communication
- Retail: Visual merchandising and store planning;
- packaging; Research, Development and Innovation;
- On the farm and in large design studios and architecture.
The teaching is entrusted to professionals, managers, consultants and academics with a proven teaching method that ensures a gradual and complete learning of the subject. They are the experts who have worked together for years to numerous publishing activities Sole 24 ORE, trainers and experts Formazione24ORE. During the classroom there will be many business testimonies of managers and department managers, journalists of Il Sole 24 Ore and company visits.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application please complete the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the master contact:
Tel: +39 02.3022.3874
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 13, 2017