The aim of the course is to enhance and complement the training of graduates of degree in the fields of industrial engineering and design in the fields of design and manufacture of industrial products and design and manufacture of machinery, fields with numerous professional opportunities .
The approach is essentially practical and oriented to project development and the use of CAD / CAM / CAE technologies. Access to master is contemplated for different input profiles: Graduates of future undergraduate degrees in the field of industrial engineering graduates in industrial engineering or technical engineering of existing titles and qualified aliens profile similar to previous training. The master has obtained the quality seal EURACE (European Accreditation of Engineering Programmes).
- Coordination: José Vicente Abellán Nebot. Department of Industrial Systems Engineering and Design. UJI.
- Number of credits: 75 ECTS credits
- Duration: three semesters (October 2017 / November 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
See 30 more programs offered by Jaume I University (Universitat Jaume I) »
This course is