Criminalistics or forensic science we define as the set of disciplines where the common object is the materialization of proof for legal purposes by scientific methodology.
Any science becomes forensic when serving the judicial process, but we must adapt specific to the purpose of investigation and judicial proof techniques, this is the reason for preparing this program, which aims to train professionals in Criminalistics as a qualification recognized by the university, to provide superior academic accreditation so that qualified professionals can enjoy this university recognition in their performances both owners and judicial levels to service the courts, using the most advanced techniques of these specialties .
In this highly professional program specifically all kinds of case studies, current experience and other specially selected for greater and more rapid assimilation of the student, entering it from the start in the actual experience of criminology and giving a capacity to reports issued guidance on the specific identification or investigation of criminal own area of origin of the student. This program is ready to go beyond classical criminology and is a response to the current need for advanced university training in forensic science techniques incorporating the latest applications.
Specially designed to provide a superior and instruction eminently practical in forensic specialties providing knowledge and use of systems Infoanalisis that improve and streamline expert appraisal, that's why half the hours of the course will be taught in specialized laboratories with so that students become familiar with new technologies.
This program is aimed at any person linked to the areas of public security and judicial or other graduates who wish to specialize in those criminalistic techniques to professionally intervene before the courts.
Train and educate students to work together with the Department of Justice and be appointed by the courts as Criminologist and Judicial expert to act as such, with the capacity to gather evidence and collect them in expert reports and defend them in judicial proceedings, integrating resources and adding methods and techniques (lofoscópica Research and ballistics, Engineering and advanced techniques of forensic science) to reach an overall judgment combined.
also specialize in the areas of forensic documentología or documentoscopy and specifically in matters where we can discuss a possible plagiarism, knowing the principles of intellectual and industrial property, and realittzant the documentoscópicos opinion of printed documents, trademarks and patents Training for lofoscópica Research and ballistics, applying the Engineering and advanced techniques of forensic science, using the capabilities of the Technological Laboratory Photography and video, ballistics-TRACES Instrumentales, graphoanalysis and judicial calligraphic skill, Biometrics, computer forensics Apply an address by Objectives (MBO), and have the basics to manage one's career.
the academic qualification degree, graduate, University Diploma or equivalent is required.
The student profile is that of Members of Public Safety, Criminal Justice, detectives, lawyers, lawyers, notaries, attorneys Courts, Officers of Justice, the Public Registry, Trade Corridors, teachers, biologists, chemists, Judicial Experts graduates, makers and private security specialists, computer scientists, linguists.
- criminalist profession by appointment of the legitimate party to legal proceedings in thematic technical-ocular inspection, lofoscopia, ballistics, trace instrumental, accidentología and other areas of forensic science that are not particularly bounded in other specific qualifications.
- criminology targeting institutions or entities, valuation procedures, methodology, reports in the general field of criminalistics and specific own in which the titleholder is qualified.
- profession criminologist expert in physical and virtual documentary research, false documents and imitation, plagiarism.
- Documentoscopy specialist tasks in the aspect of legal expertise in intellectual by designation of legitimate property involved in court proceedings.
- Participation in the Legal Aid and listings judicial appointment as a court expert in intellectual property at Professional Masters in court proceedings.
- Making preliminary or extrajudicial opinions or certifications, collaboration with institutions, public or private organizations, professional associations, companies and organizations to combat fraud in intellectual property.
The student / a who has overcome this program, achieved recognition by professional associations in partnership with the Institute of Graphics and the Institutional Council of Teachers and Directors Laboratory of Forensic Sciences, with all the advantages provided by these entities for students of ICG proposed programs (shift of judicial office, job, discounts, etc.).
DP module 1. Criminologist. Infoanalisis and advanced techniques in forensic science
DP module 2. Scientific Police and Criminal Intelligence
Module 3. Master's Thesis
- Knowledge and understanding that provide a basis or opportunity to be original in the development and / or implementation of ideas.
- That the students can apply their knowledge and their ability to solve problems in new or unfamiliar environments within broader (or multidisciplinary) contexts related to their field of study.
- That students are able to integrate knowledge and handle complexity, and formulate judgments based on information that was incomplete or limited, includes reflections on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the application of their knowledge and judgments.
- Students can communicate their conclusions with the knowledge and rationale underpinning to specialists and non-specialists in a clear and unambiguous manner.
- Students must possess the learning skills that enable them to continue studying in a way that will be largely self-directed or autonomous.
- Integrate new technologies and tools to achieve maximize the effectiveness of interventions Judicial Expertise professionals and improve the quality of expert reports.
- Complement and enhance the knowledge and resources to optimize the development of Expert Reports
- Increase professional self-worth and confidence Perito
- Learn about the origins of the profession and of the techniques used
- Knowing the legal regulation of professional Judicial Expertise.
- Assess the importance of eye technical inspection and data collection.
- Acquire tools for auditing processes information processing
- Apply techniques of photography, video, and computer graphics Infoanalisis,
- Apply data collection protocols and evidence to advise on the guidelines of the investigation of an unlawful act, or a strange fact or accident where there may be evidence of criminality.
- Remove the main qualitative and quantitative identification elements.
- Integrate resources and add methods and techniques Criminalistica to reach a combined overall judgment.
- critically analyze argued technical applications in all specialties opinions of criminological court contributed to the test.
- Based training for technical inspection eye reporting and data collection.
- Make reports in which various scientific technologies aimed at establishing a wrongful act for his contribution as evidence in a judicial proceeding are combined.
- Coordinate the opinions of various specialists and include them in a report this professional makes a joint Criminalistica integration and draws conclusions involving a new opinion criminologist combined.
- Bring trials to guide the judge of the devista des criminalistics point on the suitability or the contradiction of the technical reports of the evidence submitted to the procedure.
- Reporting in which various scientific technologies aimed at establishing a wrongful act for his contribution as evidence in a judicial proceeding are combined.
Specialty: Document Examination and Expertise in Intellectual Property
- Certify and determine if a graphics or typesetting dubious imitation can be considered another original or not.
- Issue reports or opinions both modalities documentoscopy Graphistics as if plagiarisms of forms and media of industrial products in trademarks and patents
- Acquire competence to observe, analyze and to establish the degree of similarity of printed brand with superior technical approach to forensic reasons to establish whether or not can be considered plagiarism.
- Issue reports or court rulings identification of intellectual authorship of a paper written by the application of techniques of forensic sociolinguistics (able to extract the expressions of unconscious type, constructions and combinations geared towards a particular personality in the authorship of the letter) .
Specialty: Forensic Science Advisor
- Apply techniques and identifying lofoscopia comparison of traces to apply classifications and extract the main qualitative and quantitative identification elements.
- Apply the integration of resources and add methods and techniques of criminalistics to reach a combined overall judgment.
- Criminalísticos develop reports based on fingerprint identification, weapons identification, marks, traces or even elements regarding wrongful act and circumstances to relate wing judicial evidence.
- Bring trials to guide the judge
- To analyze the variables involved in the area of knowledge management program
- Develop skills for making informed decisions.
- Reflect on the forms of communication necessary for the knowledge management area
- Recognizing and solving problems related to the management of knowledge of the program area
- Promote the culture of mediation and conflict resolution through dialogue
- Search data on institutions and libraries. Access to databases, selective Internet browsing.
- Manage bibliographic and documentary resources
- Communicate orally and in writing: use appropriate scientific terminology, with specific knowledge of technical terms in Catalan, English and French; writing professional reports; write publications; orally defend and argue their contributions.
- Develop a learning process based on reflection in action.
- Analyse and summarize documents and interpret protocols. Find information sources, consult and select the information needed for specific topics.
- Training for teamwork.
About the School
La Fundación Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona (FUAB) es una institución creada en el seno de la Universidad Autónoma de Barcelona para colaborar con la Universidad en el desarrollo y en la realizació ... Read More