This master embodies a strong commitment to the training of professionals and researchers in the field of future criminal justice system. Transdisciplinary training aims in all disciplines that make members of criminal sciences. It is the only existing master in the Spanish geographical area in which the analysis is discussed in depth both legal disciplines as those of a more empirical basis related to the criminal phenomenon.
This master, especially participating in qualified teachers from various universities facing the multidisciplinary study of the criminal justice system, allowing the acquisition of scientific knowledge in various related matters (criminal and procedural criminal law, criminology, victimology, etc.) fields.
- Coordination: Andrea Planchadell Gargallo. Department of Public Law. UJI.
- Coordinating university: University of Lleida
- Interuniversity with: URV, Universitat Jaume I and University of Alicante
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (November 2017 / September 2018)
- Type: core subjects (first half): November 2017 to April 2018. Classroom teaching sessions: Two weeks in November 2017. electives (second semester): April to June 2018. Classroom teaching sessions: 2 weeks in late March or April 2018 (2 electives will have their classroom teaching in UJI and two electives will have their classroom teaching in U. Lleida). Possibility of taking electives online, subject to compliance with certain requirements (University distance taught).
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in: