The Master Corporate Finance Management aims to convey to the participants the techniques and interpersonal skills necessary skills to integrate successfully in the Finance management and control of companies, within the banks and consulting firms, developing special skills in computing, communication and use of corporate economic information.
The Master Corporate Finance Management, full-time, closed and compulsory attendance number, of a total duration of 10 months of training:
- 120 days of classroom training
- 5 days of distance learning
- 4 months of internship at companies, banks and consulting firms
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The training course covers the following topics:
- real economy and financial markets
- Financial accounting: budget, planning and management control
- The operational finance from cash to risk management
- Business Banking: current scenario and prospects
- The Bank and Business report
- The strategic financial choices
- The corporate finance transactions
- The markets: instruments and regulation
- internal controls and corporate governance
Completing the Master's program:
- Laboratory of Financial Modelling
- Business games and simulation of economic management and strategic business
- Laboratory management and development of soft skills seminars
- Business Inglese
- Controlling business support
- Meetings with journalists of drafting Economy and Finance and Plus24
Completed the training in the classroom and pass periodic checks, participants begin an internship lasting four months at leading national and international companies and consulting firms that allows them to check on the spot the skills acquired.
The Master is addressed to: undergraduates and graduates in economics, banking sciences, statistics and economics, political science and management engineering.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To access the selection process is necessary fill in the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
For more information about the Master, please contact:
Tel: +39 02.3022.3106
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 28, 2017