Technologies related to computer science, change very quickly: there is a proliferation of products both software and hardware result of new theories, methods and techniques. These developments bring results in a rate of obsolescence in the high area leading to a significant demand for human resources from three main areas:
- Specialists in the productive sector
- Academics with knowledge updated
- Research and Technological Development
The graduate program is a professional who can not only follow the rapid technological advancement, but also contributes with innovative proposals in the field of computer science and thus to respond to the great challenges of today's world.
The graduate of the Master of Computer Science you can transfer solutions particular to concepts or general methodologies problems and apply general computing concepts to the specific solution of problems encountered in business and research, can then be performed, if desired, doctoral studies in computer science.
- Software Engineering
- Graphics and animation
- Intelligent Systems
- computer graphics and animation
- Networks and computer security
The Master of Computer Science aims:
- Be successful in computer science specialists able to contribute to the problems of the productive environment and / or research solution.
- Develop professionals capable of working effectively and collaboratively in multi-disciplinary groups work.
- Train leaders function as change agents in their field of work.
- Form innovative professionals and entrepreneurs capable of generating patents, products and technology-based companies.
- Develop talent capable of adapting to technological and methodological changes in Computer Science.
The Master of Computer Science is aimed at:
- Professionals in computing, whether developers, consultants, trainers and researchers; for those wishing to deepen their knowledge in the theory, practice and trends in the field.
- Related areas professionals who wish to extend their training in graphics, animation or computer software engineering must justify their basic knowledge in the area of computing that allows them to successfully bring their graduate studies.
The new student must be aware that through the application of science, can generate solutions to specific problems to improve the quality of life of people, always making efficient use of available resources and considering the implications of use of technology for the benefit of sustainable development.
Program taught by teachers with doctorate degree and professional experience of the School of Engineering and Sciences ITESM.
This program has accreditations and recognitions from national and international institutions such as:
- MCC program belongs to the National Register of Postgraduate Quality COCyT, in the aspect of promotion program quality, level consolidation.
- Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America (SACS).
- Tecnologico de Monterrey is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Association of Schools and Colleges South America to grant professional degrees and degrees of masters and doctorate.
- Official recognition of the Ministry of Public Education of Mexico.
the active participation of students in their professional and personal through individual and collaborative learning promotes training. This model also allows students to build their knowledge with the guidance of experienced teachers in their field and teaching.
- TC4000 Programming Techniques
- GT4000 Methods Research and Innovation
- Intelligent Systems IA4000
- Course OP4000 stamp
- TC4001 Fundamentals of Computing
- TC4002 Analysis, design and construction of software
- GT5000 Thesis I
- OP5042 Elective I
- OP5043 Elective II
- TC4003 Distributed Systems
- GT5001 Thesis II
- OP5044 Elective III
- OP5045 Elective IV
- OP5046 Elective V
The graduate of the Master of Computer Science from the Tecnologico de Monterrey will be able to:
- Master and successfully apply cutting edge technologies and methodologies in Computer Science.
- Auto-continuously learn and adapt to new environments.
- Work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Develop scientific research projects - practical.
- Working with a culture of innovation and development of patents for business development of technological base.
- effectively communicate orally and in writing in English.
Depending on the chosen area of specialization, graduates may also:
- Analyze, model and develop computer systems capable of representing real agents in virtual worlds. It will be an expert in creating computer images with application to the entertainment industry, modeling, video games, exploration, among others.
- Develop intelligent computer systems that can be applied to solving various problems such as process optimization, intelligent information search, development of control systems, diagnostics and monitoring.
- Analyze, model, design and maintain computer networks using cutting-edge technologies. It will be an expert in design and operation of distributed, high performance computing and security systems.
- Design, develop and evaluate software in industries that require using modern software development process and advanced programming languages.
- Have a professional degree.
- Have obtained a 80/100 or above average or equivalent in their professional studies.
- Present Admission Test Graduate Studies (PEAP) ITESM and get a score less than 500 points.
- Academic interview with the program director.
- Submit an application for admission accompanied by all the required documents.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 6, 2017