The overall aim of the course is to train in Computational Mathematics, a comprehensive and integrated manner, professionals in the field of mathematical modeling of problems in the industry and company. The profile is entitled versatile, combining a solid mathematical basis with an excellent technical background in computer science and is prepared for the use of sophisticated tools with the ability of a mathematical abstraction.
Has ability to lead consultants, financial and industrial consulting, computer centers, etc.. Also, depending on the specialty chosen, you will be able to research in pure and applied mathematics and computer science, or to follow a career path in the company.
- Coordination: Vicente Martinez and Manuel Sanchis. Department of Mathematics. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / July 2018)
- Method: face / distance (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017