The Master Communication and Digital Media is committed to providing a bright young candidates, the practical and strategic skills required today to communication professionals.
The Master Communication and Digital Media, full-time, closed and compulsory attendance number, of a total duration of nine months of training:
- Five months of classroom training
- 4 to 6 month internship at companies, advertising agencies, media centers, consulting firms
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform of the Business School of the Sole 24 Ore, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents , handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master Communication and Digital Media covers the following topics:
- Business communication in the new digital landscape
- The traditional instruments of integrated business communication
- Communicate the brand: create, manage and innovate brand values
- External relations, the press office and events: integrating traditional and digital media
- The new channels of digital communication
- Digital strategy: the operational tools of digital communication
- Create and manage content and online relationships
- Crisis management and litigation PR
- The legal framework in the new digital landscape
- The new forms of advertising
- The economic aspects of the communication activities: budget and monitoring of results
Project Work in partnership with leading companies in the industry as, in recent editions: Deborah, Dentsu Aegis, Nestlé, Sisal, Discovery, Ducati.
3 days in Dublin to visit the European headquarters of the largest tech companies and digital
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world.
The Master is open to graduates and undergraduates in any subject with passion for technological innovation and a strong motivation to work in the field of communication and web marketing.
The teaching is entrusted to managers, professionals and entrepreneurs in the areas of marketing, communication and adv with a proven teaching method that guarantees a gradual and complete learning of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you must fill in the online application.
scholarships that will be awarded to deserving candidates available. To make a request for a scholarship you must complete the "request for scholarships" in the online application and make a selection interview by the deadlines specified in the brochure.
For more information refer to the relevant page.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information contact the coordinator of the Master:
Tel: +39 02 3022 3663
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017