The Masters in Applied Chromatographic Techniques main objective is to train students in one of the techniques used in the field of industrial, food, environmental and health analysis, among others.
Deepening the knowledge of chromatographic techniques and different sample processing techniques enable the students to resolve all kinds of analytical problems, and show you the most useful sources of information in this field, accreditation systems of quality and equip them with skills to plan and organize research in analytical chemistry.
- Coordination: Elena Pitarch Arquimbau. Department of Physical and Analytical Chemistry. UJI.
- Coordinating university: Universitat Jaume I
- Interuniversity with: Universitat Rovira i Virgili and Universitat de Girona
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (September 2017 / July 2018)
- Mode: (September 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
About the School
Universitat Jaume I (UJI) came into being as a higher education and research centre on 27 February 1991 to meet the unanimous social demand in the Castelló area. It was also the fruit of a tradition i ... Read More