Objective of the Master of Business Communication, Lobbying and Public Affairs is to train professional experts in specialized institutional relationships in the design, planning and verification of corporate communication activities, policy and lobbying with a highly operational and pragmatic approach.
The Master lets users:
- complete the level of university education by recruiting specialist knowledge in the field of institutional relations management;
- use information and communication technologies for lobbying and representation of interests;
- enhance, through the constant use of active learning tools, individual skills in order to promote their vocational integration in connoted positions of high responsibility;
- ensure a constant relationship with the business community, by virtue of the involvement of witnesses from the Community institutions, from public companies, private companies and third sector organizations.
The Master Full-Time Business Communication, Lobbying and Public Affairs is limited and attendance is mandatory and has a total duration of 11 months:
- 120 days of classroom training
- 6 months internship.
In support of classroom teaching, the distance learning sessions are planned with the use of e-learning platform, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can view documents, handouts, multimedia courses and interact with colleagues and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master's program of Corporate Communication, Lobbying and Public Affairs deals with a practical and innovative approach, the following issues:
- Business communication;
- External relations and the press office in the digital age;
- Web and digital communication
- crisis communications and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Lobbying, representation of interests and institutional relations
Dating outdoor guided:
- House of Representatives
- Crisis Unit of the Foreign Ministry
- Information Office in Italy of the European Parliament
- Study Tour in Brussels
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world. In particular, the course aims to train young professionals in specialized institutional relationships in the design, planning and verification of corporate communication activities, political and institutional reality with a highly operational and pragmatic approach.
The Master of Business Communication, Lobbying and Public Affairs is addressed to graduates and undergraduates in the humanities, socio-economic and legal disciplines interested and motivated to the sector, and themes.
The teaching and 'entrusted to consultants, managers and professionals in the field of communication and institutional relations with a proven teaching method and a purely operational cut ensure a technical-operative approach and a comprehensive learning of the subject.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you must fill in the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information about the master contact:
Tel: +39 06 3022 3857
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 14, 2017