Language of instruction: Spanish
The Master in Management and Business of Fashion is supported by the vast teaching experience in the area of fashion that has the School of Design Felicidad Duce - LCI Barcelona, and the Company internationally, Faculty of Economics and University of Barcelona, with whom he has worked closely on the design of the program, thus ensuring a teaching structured plan and a globally recognized qualification.
Also noteworthy is the participation of the Textile Cluster Fashion ACTM Catalunya, whose collaboration has made it possible to develop a program of professional studies and adapted to the needs and functioning of the corporate sector of the textile and fashion, providing deep and extensive knowledge of attendees matter.
This Master is designed according to the reforms proposed in the Bologna process and is based on the principles of quality, diversity and competitiveness.
- Have the necessary creative skills to promote new resources management and leadership.
- Can analyze the company to adapt to current needs.
- To know the legal, financial and organizational framework governing the textile and fashion industry.
- Acquire the tools necessary to effectively manage a company
- textile and fashion sector.
Throughout the course are acquired the following competences:
- To have knowledge of global and totes fashion linking the art world and vice versa. How they relate and nurture each other, providing a synthetic, analytical and critical in the creative and production processes of management.
- Know and apply the interdisciplinarity between different products. View as complement and relate, in order to complete a creative globally and / or competitive in the world of fashion company process.
- Having a high fluency in understanding print media linked to the world of fashion, as well as their project and communicative function.
- Get all the concepts needed to classify and evaluate the needs of the graphic language related to the creative processes within the fashion design, management and direction.
- Knowing how to use all the resources of conceptual and technical, in order that in the direction and management of fashion companies, the creative language of graphic, plastic and informative is adequately addressed.
- Having an overview of the fashion world and the operation of the company, its processes and the interactions between them.
- Know the process of decision making that involves all management action.
- Having the capacity to dialogue with the other directors of the company and with external entities on which it depends.
- Learn guide company strategy that will pave the way for achieving the objectives.
- Having the knowledge and maturity to excite and guide the most valuable asset of a company is its staff.
This school offers programs in: