The Master Banking and Finance aims to provide young graduates with the technical and managerial skills necessary to understand the financial markets and the functioning of the bank and enter professionally in the ongoing process of change in this area.
The Master is distinguished by the completeness of the training plan, for the prestige of teachers and testimonial and for the wealth of contacts in the financial world and of the advice they have always provided concrete participants opportunities to enter the world of work.
The Master Banking & Finance Management full-time, limited numbers and compulsory attendance of a total duration of 10 months of training:
- Six months amounted to more than 120 days of classroom
- 4 months internship at major banks, financial institutions, consulting firms, companies.
In support of classroom teaching, distance learning sessions are planned with the use of the Business School of Il Sole 24 ORE e-learning platform, a dedicated web environment through which, in remote mode, you can consult documents, handouts, multimedia courses and interact with peers and teachers even in collaborative learning.
The Master addresses the following topics:
- Elements of Macroeconomics
- Elements of Financial Mathematics
- Basic Statistics
1st MODULE - BUSINESS BANK: CURRENT SCENARIO AND PROSPECTS FOR DEVELOPMENT BETWEEN SCANNING, MULTICHANNEL CONTROL AND NEW MODELS
FINANCIAL MARKETS: INSTITUTIONS, INSTRUMENTS AND REGULATORY
- The regulation of financial markets and institutions
- Financial instruments
- Stock market indices
2nd MODULE - STRUCTURE AND ORGANIZATION OF THE BANK: GOVERNANCE, COMPLIANCE AND INTERNAL AUDIT
- The organization of the Bank
- governance models for the banking system
- The compliance function
- New supervisory and control models
MODULE 3 - BUSINESS LINES AND EVOLUTION OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IN THE BANK OF NEW MARKET CONTEXT
4th MODULE - REPORT BANK-ENTERPRISE IN THE NEW REGULATORY AND MARKET
- The new role of the banks in the relationship with businesses
- The economic and financial strategic analysis of the company aimed to creditworthiness
- The credit quality process
- The assessment of the value of the company
- Extraordinary finance and private equity
5th MODULE - CRM AND MARKETING STRATEGIES FOR BUSINESS BANKING
6th FORM - THE ECONOMICS AND LEVERS MANAGEMENT IN BANK: ELEMENTS OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS AND MANAGEMENT CONTROL
7th MODULE - RISK MANAGEMENT AND RISK CONTROL
- business Game
- Inglese for banking and finance
- Computer lab
- financial workshop
- management laboratory
The internship is an integral part of the curriculum of the Masters degree, represents an important opportunity for privileged entry and accelerated in the business world. Specifically, the main career opportunities are:
- Banks and finance companies in the private banking, corporate banking, retail banking, risk management, management control, treasury and finance, marketing and communication, tax / legal department
- consulting firm in banking and corporate finance
- Companies in Finance
- Professional consultancy studies in banking area, fiscal and legal
The Master Banking & Finance Management is aimed at:
- young graduates in economics and law (business and economics, law, banking sciences, statistics and economics, political science)
- young engineering graduates interested in pursuing a professional career in the banking and financial sector
The teaching is carried out by consultants, managers, professionals and academics with a proven teaching method that ensures a gradual and complete learning of the subject. They are professionals who have worked together for years to numerous publishing activities of Il Sole 24 ORE (publications, books, multimedia activities), as well as experienced trainers Training 24 HOURS.
The Master has a limited number and provides a screening of candidates and a selection process. To submit your application you must fill in the online application.
grants and soft loans are available.
Students admitted to Il Sole 24 Ore Master can access funding and loans on the entire stake at concessional terms.
For more information please contact the Master reference:
Tel +39 02 3022.3246
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 13, 2017