Studies have ambition to transmit to the graduates in art history and related disciplines legacy of knowledge and skills developed by the discipline in his century of academic institutionalization, whose acquisition is essential to understand and critically evaluate both the artistic object as its creation process. Since undergraduate (and further grade) offer general training, the graduate is the ideal framework for a specialized formation defined criteria of academic excellence and scientific interest.
- Coordination: Victor Mínguez Cornelles. Department of History, Geography and Art. UJI.
- Coordinating university: U. of Valencia-Estudi General
- Interuniversity with: Universitat Jaume I
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Mode: (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of teaching: Spanish
- Price: pending publication (2016: € 46.20 / credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated March 26, 2017