This university master's degree will enable you to achieve the necessary training to perform professional activities for your own account or for others in the area of Accounting and Auditing.
Why study the degree
The curriculum includes the subjects referred to in the Resolution of 12 June 2012 of the Institute of Accounting and Audit of Accounts (ICAC), for the purposes of its validation as the first phase of the tests of access to the inscription in the Official Register of Auditors of Accounts (ROAC) and to the full exercise of the regulated profession of auditor of accounts.
Structure of the Study
Audit and Accounting Module
- Audit Fundamentals
- Audit Procedures
- Audit Reports
- Higher Accounting I
- Higher Accounting II
Complementary Training Module
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Internship in Business I
- Sector Accounting
- Communication Technologies and Computer Systems for Accounting and Auditing
- Accounting Update Seminars
- Internships II
Final Master Work
Module of Formative Complements
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Statistics I
- Analysis of Financial Operations
- Labor law and social security
- Corporate Accounting
- Company Law
- Spanish Public Finance. Tax system
Professional and academic outputs
It allows access to the doctoral program of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the UDC. The main professional exits are:
- In the private sector : Auditor. Internal Auditor. Responsible for accounting of companies in all sectors of activity. Controller. Financial director of lucrative and non-profit entities.
- In the public sector : Comptroller-auditor of the State or Autonomous Community; Inspector of Finance, Inspector of the Bank of Spain. Auditor of the local administration. Doctorate in Accounting and Audit of Accounts.
- Graduates in Business Administration, Business Sciences or Economics;
- Graduates in Business Administration, Business Sciences, Economics or Economics;
- Diplomas in Business Sciences;
- Other graduates in Social Sciences interested in acquiring specialized knowledge in Accounting and Auditing of Accounts.
Common access requirements
Possess the title of bachelor, engineer, architect, graduate or graduate.
Program taught in: