Faced with the current health emergency, Accademia del Lusso has demonstrated its unwavering commitment to students and prospective students by continuing to provide courses online through live streaming. The school’s teachers, all expert professionals in the fashion, design and luxury sector, are teaching live online using innovative and effective methods that ensure continuity for students and maintain the authentic interaction between teachers and students which characterizes all of Accademia del Lusso’s courses.
For more details visit the website at: accademiadellusso.com/en
Managing a brand in the fashion and luxury industry requires professionals who are able to combine creative ability and business acumen.
This full-time, intensive one-year Master’s course is ideal for aspiring fashion entrepreneurs, who dream of starting or managing a fashion or luxury brand or who want to work in one of the many different areas related to fashion and luxury management.
The course is designed to enable students to develop a high level of managerial, marketing, strategic and entrepreneurial skills, allowing them to cover high-profile roles in the fashion and luxury industry worldwide.
Taught by experts from the industry, the course gives students the opportunity to enhance their commercial skills whilst developing business awareness, critical thinking and leadership abilities.
The course curriculum is forward-looking and varied and combines classroom lectures with seminars, workshops including meetings with brands, businesses and industry experts, as well as field trips to trade fairs, fashion events, businesses and other key sector locations and businesses.
This Master’s Course will prepare you for top management roles spanning diverse areas of the fashion and luxury sector, including:
- Fashion and Luxury Brand Management
- Marketing Management
- Buying for the Fashion and Luxury Sector
- Retail Management
- Product Development
- Sales Management
- Fashion Communication and Public Relations
- Fashion Distribution Management
- Fashion Account Management
- Strategic Planning
- Fashion Consultancy
- E-commerce Management
- Social Media Management
- Communication Management
The knowledge and skills you’ll acquire during the course will also be transferable to roles within other industries.
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury & Fashion Marketing
- Trends & Research
- International & Fashion Markets
- Fashion Graphic Design (Photoshop &InDesign)
- Fashion & Luxury Communication
- Social Media Management
- Buying Techniques & Merchandising
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Retail Management & Sales Techniques
- Licensing & Brand Extensions
- Fashion Product
- Personal Branding
- Practical Workshops
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internship opportunities.
- Suitable knowledge of English or Italian (depending on course language choice)
- 3-year university degree or equivalent (non-standard qualifications and/or relevant work experience will be considered)
Applications are open
Start date: October 2020 and February 2021
About the School
The Accademia del Lusso School of Fashion & Design opened in 2005 with the specific objective of providing high-quality education to young people interested in starting a career in the fashion and ... Read More