38.04.01 Economy program "Commerce in the foreign market for goods and services"
Description: Master's program "Commerce in the foreign market for goods and services" in the direction of 38.04.01 "Economics" is aimed at preparing the economy masters, engaged in foreign trade in industrial enterprises, trade and services. Masters study issues related to the specifics of the organization of foreign business in the domestic market, as well as organization of business in foreign markets, especially the organization of a network of business, exploring opportunities for international investment and financing and produce a risk assessment in the field of foreign economic activity.
A wide range of professional disciplines, read leading research and teaching staff of the Higher School of Economics and Management and the Department of SUSU logistics, economics and management Transportation service, supply and marketing, the study includes the following aspects:
- modern problems of economic science,
- Doing business in foreign markets;
- creation and development of networks of international companies;
- organization of international transport;
- management of foreign economic activity in logistics systems;
- international agency operations;
- marketing analysis of the competitiveness of enterprises;
- assessment and prevention of risks in the sphere of foreign economic activity.
Since the beginning of training program masters are actively involved in the research work of the department, participate in grant programs. Interaction with business structures realized in the form of invitations to practitioners for conducting special sections of courses, organization of trainings and workshops, solving real-world problems and issues faced by companies in the form of case studies.
Thus, the implemented approach to learning provides the conditions for a rapid and effective professional development.
The Program120 ECTS credits, full time (2 years) degree - Master
Language: English, Russian
This school offers programs in: