Master in Management Business Environment (Sevilla)
Within the framework of a social and sustainable economy, business survival depends on its ability to combine a competitive management with maximum efficiency in the management of resources. This is why it increases the demand for professionals with specific expertise in environmental management environment.
EOI Escuela de Organización Industrial, since 1976 contributes to the training of highly qualified professionals through programs such as the Masters in Environmental Management in the Enterprise, software pioneer and leader in our country.
The main objectives of the program are:
- Provide the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully perform a career in the environmental sector and abroad.
- Provide participants with the most modern environmental strategies and analyze corporate visions in industry and services, and environmental impacts on our environment.
- Learn about the latest innovations and technologies applied and applicable in the field of environmental management.
- Provide an overview of the environment as a tool to increase business competitiveness.
- Gain knowledge of business management have focused on the basics of finance, entrepreneurship, project management, etc ...
Start date: October 2013
Teaching period: From October 2013 to May 2014
Hours: Monday to Friday from 16:00 to 20:30 hours
Price: 12,060 euros
Place reservation: 1.€ 860 (the rest can be paid in installments during the development of the program)