Aimed at graduates in Mathematics, Physics and Engineering who wish to complete their training, either by initiating research in Mathematics or acquiring advanced training in Applied Mathematics and Statistics for incorporation into companies or technology centers.
- Functional and Fourier Analysis: 6 ECTS
- Databases and Object Oriented Programming: 6 ECTS
- Equations in Partial Derivatives: 6 ECTS
- Statistical Modeling: 6 ECTS
- Logistics Models: 6 ECTS
- Numerical Methods in Physics and Engineering: 6 ECTS
- Temporary Series: 6 ECTS
- Theory of Control: 6 ECTS
- Classical Techniques of Optimization: 6 ECTS
- Bioinspired Algorithms and Evolutionary Computing Techniques: 6 ECTS
- Coding and Cryptography: 6 ECTS
- Nonlinear Dynamics and Applications: 6 ECTS
- Computer Aided Geometric Design: 6 ECTS
- Variety Geometry: 6 ECTS
- Groups and Representations: 6 ECTS
- Introduction to Data Mining: 6 ECTS
- Signal and Image Processing: 6 ECTS
- Stochastic Processes and Probability: 6 ECTS
- Scientific Programming and Computational Algebra: 6 ECTS
- Algebraic Topology: 6 ECTS
- Final Master's Project: 12 ECTS
According to article 16 of RD 1393/2007 (BOE 30.10.07), modified by RD 861/2010, of July 2 (BOE 03.07.10): To access the official master's degree programs, it will be necessary to be in possession of a official Spanish university degree or other issued by a higher education institution belonging to another State that is a member of the EHEA that authorizes access to master's education.
Likewise, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the EHEA without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of training equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that they authorize in the issuing country of the degree for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the teachings.
Place of instruction: This interuniversity Master is organized by the Universities of La Laguna, La Rioja, Oviedo, Basque Country, Public of Navarre and Zaragoza. At the University of Oviedo, it will be taught, when appropriate, at the Faculty of Sciences.
Program taught in: