As happens in the business world, innovation is an essential tool to improve the competitiveness of organizations and people. In this sense, in 2013 we decided that it was necessary after a decade teaching the Master in Systems Management, since 2007 as a University Master, adapting the structure of the title to the changes and needs that were being generated both in companies and in the profile of the graduates who enrolled in the master's degree.
As a result of this reflection, the new Double Master degree was created, promoted by the Metalworking, Furniture, Wood, Packaging and Afinex Technological Institute - AIDIMME and the Catholic University of Valencia - UCV. Degree consisting of two degrees that cover, on the one hand, integrated systems management and, on the other, the training of professionals for the exercise as senior technicians in occupational risk prevention. Divide the title that gives rise to the Double Master in these two areas, has allowed us to provide greater degree of specialization to students who take the double degree and more opportunities in the field of business practices.
The titles that make up this double degree are:
- Master's Degree in Integrated Management of Quality Systems, Environment and Safety and Health at Work
- Master's Degree in Occupational Risk Prevention
One of the main advantages is the possibility of obtaining two university master's degrees in completely academic fields in a single academic year, thanks to a common itinerary for both master's degrees. This advantage has a direct effect on the student's profile, since it allows them to differentiate themselves, improve their curriculum and have a highly demanded training in the business world, thus facilitating their entry into the labor market.
Additionally, as a consequence of the reinforcement of some subjects, by taking the double master's degree, students will obtain, in addition to the two university degrees, a qualification of Auditor of Systems of Quality, Environment and Health and Safety at Work, in order to strengthen one of the professional outputs of the degree.
With this double master's proposal we maintain the commitment of AIDIMME and UCV with the employability of our students, currently located at 70% and we are convinced that with the new degree we will be able to increase this figure.
- Implement, maintain and improve integrated management systems for quality, environment and occupational health and safety, complying with the international standards of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, performing the functions of management representative.
- Prepare, plan and execute internal audits of management systems and preparation of audit reports.
- To develop the functions of Superior Level in the matter of Prevention of Labor Risks in the specialties of Security in the Work, Industrial Hygiene and Ergonomics and Applied Psychosociology.
- Carry out specific studies in the field of management systems (Environmental Diagnostics, Risk Assessment, AMFE, etc.).
The master's degree is taught in the blended modality, through theoretical-practical classes, seminars, visits, tutorials and practices, culminating with the completion of a Master's Final Project (TFM).
Internships in companies
The internships will have a minimum duration of 300 contact hours in the company. During this time the student will develop, in practice, the concepts acquired during the course.
To carry out the practices, an agreement will be signed between the different parties. Trainees will be covered by accident insurance.
During the last months of teaching the study is combined with internships. The blended learning is based on the use of an e-learning platform (Virtual Classroom).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 3, 2018