The development of new intelligent, ecological and integrated transport systems is one of the most important social challenges of the 21st century, especially in terms of emissions and the type of energy used. The social interest and the industrial business that forms around the electric vehicle raises the demand for qualified professionals in all the technologies that are applied.
The Master's Degree in Electric Vehicle Technologies is the first official master's degree specialized in electric cars that is taught throughout the Spanish state. With this qualification what is intended is to transmit to the engineers the different technologies of the areas of electronic engineering and control, which may be of application in the development of electric and hybrid vehicles, and if applicable, in the conventional vehicle.
With the progressive implementation of the electric vehicle will grow the need for engineers with specific knowledge in this area and, therefore, the main objective of the master is to train specialized engineers in collaboration with companies in the sector linked to the territory.
- Lear Corporation
- Applus Idiada
The Master is directed to:
- Official Bachelor Degree or Engineering Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation Degree, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Industrial Technology Engineering, Degree in Energy Engineering, Degree in Systems Engineering and Telecommunication Services, Degree in Technology Engineering Aerospace, Degree in Systems Engineering and Naval Technology, Degree in Computer Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Engineering in Automation and Industrial Electronics, Electronics Engineer and areas related.
- Official university graduates of Technical Engineering in: Industrial Technical Engineer, specializing in Industrial Electronics; Technical Engineer Industrial specialty in Electricity; Technical Engineer specialized in Electronic Systems and related fields.
- Active workers of the sector who want to acquire additional training.
Students need a laptop to do the master's degree and to examine themselves. The minimum recommended requirements that the computer must have are the following:
- Processor: Intel Core I5
- RAM memory: 4 GB
- Hard disk: 128 Gb
- Operating System Windows 7 or higher 64 bits (can also be Linux)
In addition to the mandatory general documentation to pre-register, you can also submit:
- Accreditation of complementary training related to the content of the master's degree (courses, seminars or other training activities).
- Accreditation of relevant stays (of a minimum of 12 weeks) in English-speaking places.
- Accreditation of professional experience which will require an academic degree related to the Master's program.
- Suitability of the access title, according to the following order:
- Official Bachelor's Degree or Engineering Degree in: Degree in Industrial Electronics and Automation, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Engineering in Industrial Technologies, Degree in Energy Engineering, Degree in Systems Engineering and Telecommunication Services, Degree in Engineering in Aerospace Technologies, Degree in Systems Engineering and Naval Technology, Degree in Computer Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineer, Telecommunication Engineer, Aeronautical Engineer, Engineer in Automation and Industrial Electronics, Electronics Engineer: up to a maximum of 8 points.
- Official university graduates of Technical Engineers in: Industrial Technical Engineer, specializing in Industrial Electronics; Industrial Technical Engineer, specialty in Electricity; Technical Engineer of Telecommunication, specialty in Electronic Systems: up to a maximum of 7 points.
- Other: 0 points.
- Assessment of the academic record of the official university degree that gives access to the master: up to a maximum of 4 points.
- Complementary training (accredited documentary) related to the content of the master: up to a maximum of 2 points.
- Relevant stays (of a minimum of 12 weeks, documentary accredited) in English-speaking places: up to a maximum of 2 points.
- Accredited professional experience, for the exercise of which an academic degree will be necessary in a field related to the Master's program. For each full year of professional experience, 0.2 points will be added to a maximum of 2 points.
Applications will be ordered from highest to lowest according to the score obtained (sum of points in the previous sections).
However, if there is no situation of insufficient places, and as long as the access requirements are met, the admission body may admit you without the need to prioritize based on the merits.
Graduates of the Master's Degree in Electric Vehicle Technologies can develop their tasks in the following fields of work:
- Design, projection, manufacturing and testing of prototypes during the manufacturing process of an electric vehicle and its auxiliary electronic components.
- Conception, implementation and testing of any electronic system for processing the vehicle's energy, as well as machinery and embedded control and communication software applied to the automotive industry, following the development methodologies used in the sector and complying with the corresponding regulations.
- Research or development of the product at the level of design, development or project management.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 21, 2018