The Master's Degree in Audit of Accounts and Superior Accounting is a Postgraduate degree taught by ICADE Business School , at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas. Its main objective is to provide specialized and professional training in auditing and accounting.
Among the differential points:
- The excellence we print in our teaching-learning processes.
- Linkage with different auditing firms that translates into professional practices in the sector.
- Master approved by the ICAC to exempt the theoretical part of the public examination of access to the ROAC.
- Excellent Cloister with an important representation of professionals occupying positions of representation in the sector.
- Official title with wide recognition by companies, strong demand of our graduates.
Program taught in: