Master in Strategic Management and Innovation Management
Forming managers capable of leading new economy companies
Today's business environment, where new management models impose changes, demand for professionals capable of leading innovation projects of strategic significance.
The Master in Strategic Management and Innovation Management is able to direct people technological innovation projects that integrate new technologies in the current economic environment. To achieve this, the IUP has designed an online program eminently practical:
- Includes content developed by professionals in the world's most prestigious firms (PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Banco Sabadell, HP ...)
- Develop management skills of students.
- It presents a balance between theoretical and practical content. The student solves real business cases innovation leaders (AOL, Dell Computer, Eastman Kodak, Amazon, Virgin ,...) and analyzes the most innovative techniques of business management.
- Allows the acquisition of practical skills through reporting and designing business plans, strategic plans and marketing.
- To train people capable of leading innovation projects where technologies play an important role in the current economic environment and get an overview of business innovation.
- Organize and manage available resources, both human and technical, in order to increase the creation of new knowledge. Similarly, generate ideas to develop new products or improve existing ones and to transfer these ideas to the production and marketing phases.
- Develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes needed to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the exercise of the management function of the participant.
- Provide the tools needed to explore the business opportunities that allow the Knowledge Society.
- Experienced, responsible for the implementation of the strategic processes of technological innovation and graduates who wish to reorient their careers.
- Businessmen and entrepreneurs: people who need to supplement and implement their training for business leaders the challenges of implementing new technologies and knowledge society in the various business sectors.
- Title accredited jointly by the University of Alicante, the Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona and Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- 62 ECTS
- 12 months.
- Practical development of content.
- Technical training and skill with particular emphasis on management skills.
- Review face.
The academic team of the Masters in Strategic Management and Innovation Management online is made by a cast of professors from three universities (Alicante, Barcelona Autonomous Carlos III de Madrid), of experts and professionals active in the sector .
This school offers programs in: