Master in Occupational Health and Safety
Unquestionably, any work activity implies a risk to workers. This reality has created a new business need, which requires compliance with specific obligations set of increasingly stringent by employers. Such obligations are based on a set of regulations and specific regulations that depart from a body at the highest level and are gradually incorporating each of the countries, gradually adjusting to the local level.
If this is coupled with the ever-widening social demand, which requires regulation and monitoring of safety and health, we understand the interest of organizations, whatever their size, achieve security and management occupational health enables them to control their risks and comply with the law.
It is here where the Master of Occupational Health and Safety becomes an ideal instrument for the development of training in safety and senior health, thanks to the experience and teaching in this field.
The distance learning program presented here meets the new demands, providing discretion, thoroughness and, above all, common sense, when moving the policy on health and safety organization.
- Train competent professionals to implement a policy on safety and health in the company, which enables the creation and maintenance of a preventive Cultra avoid accidents and occupational diseases.
- Study the key concepts used in safety and learn the techniques used in the prevention of accidents.
- Knowing how to act in prevention, based on active methods or pre-incident
- Consider the series of actions dedicated to the identification, evaluation and control of those chemical, physical and biological agents present in the workplace that can cause illness.
- Exposing some common health problems that can cause a deficient situation from the standpoint of ergonomics in the workplace.
- To determine the work organizational factors that can affect both the welfare or health (physical, mental and social) of the worker, as the very development of the work.
- To acquire the basic knowledge, purpose and activities of Occupational Medicine.
- Meet the training needs in risk prevention of the different groups of companies and organizations.
- Understand the theoretical and practical aspects related to the conflict and the most common resolution strategies: negotiation, mediation and arbitration.
- Lay the groundwork for the implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 in the company.
Program taught in: