Master in Marketing and Sales Management
The marketing of products and services are faced with increasingly demanding consumers and new distribution channels. The new information technologies energize all market players, dominate serves to provide a competitive response in a global environment and local time.
The Full Time Master Program in Marketing and Commercial Management of EAE Business School offers the expertise and management skills to develop marketing policies able to be guided by the possible scenarios.
Through the development of the program is intended to achieve the fund objectives amental following:
- To train the participants with knowledge and techniques to develop the necessary skills to identify opportunities, threats and changes in the competitive environment of the company and guide the company's strategy in terms of possible scenarios.
- Contribute to the development of leadership skills, negotiation, teamwork and personal marketing.
- Provide a clear vision of the opportunities and risks posed by new marketing trends and how companies adapt to this new competitive environment.
- To train students for the introduction of modern operational management and market-oriented consumer.
- Enhancing the skills necessary for planning business strategies that achieve more ambitious goals.
The program is developed with a methodology aimed at the professional growth of our participants through the development of generic skills and specific. The exchange of experiences with teachers, teamwork and learning resources available to participants ensure continuous improvement and the immediate application of learning.
The program is divided into 3 phases:
- Phase 1: Deals with the different functional areas and management for participants to complete a global and consistent vision of the company.
- Stage 2: Focus on strategic issues, internationalization, innovation and decision making.
- Stage 3: Implementation of Business Plan. This project integrates the content of all course materials and enhance the entrepreneurial skills of the participants.
1 Marketing concepts and analytical
2 Marketing Tools
3 Strategic Marketing / Marketing mix
4 Specific Marketing
6 Marketing Plan
Requirements and Qualifications
To access the program is needed er a university degree and professional experience. Especially valued the experience because it is important to share knowledge from each participant contributions made from their training and professional responsibility, the situation posed by the teacher. If you do not have any of the above requirements, access to the program will be assessed by the Program Directorate.
People who successfully complete the program, obtained the degree of Master of EAE Business School.
In addition, participants who meet the academic requirements established by the universities with which SEA has agreements for double degree students will obtain a master's degree from the Polytechnic University of Catalunya (if the program is done in Barcel ona) or Title Master in Marketing and Internationalization of Products and Services of the University Camil and Jose Cela (if performed in Madrid).
To obtain the degree is granted by the universities, you must have University Degree (Engineering Degree or Diploma). Failure to have a University Degree, once passed the different assessments, you get a diploma of university extension.
This school offers programs in: