Master in Management of Innovation for ICT professionals
Master in Management of Innovation for ICT professionals is the only executive management program of innovation, it is the only one that is focused on high profiles.
- Professionals who manage, coordinate and manage innovation projects.
- Managers have to take the implementation of a management system ID i as part of an SME.
- Professionals and Entrepreneurs in the ICT sector who want to guide your career in the field of ID i.
Graduates and Professionals with relevant experience in ICT or the scope ID i
Designed in conjunction with the Information Technology Foundation (FTI) and AMETIC and sponsored by Telefónica and Indra, the program prepares for:
• Promote innovative environments and assess the impact on the organization, value chain, market and users, from a business perspective.
• Manage projects, both individually and cooperatively.
• Understand the sources of financing, fiscal measures and intellectual property.
• Acquire management skills in this environment.
Program is a high level of innovation management by the combined effect of:
or teachers, the leading experts in innovative business and government (MITT, MICINN and CDTI)
or students, managers of highly specialized SMEs in innovation and technology executives of large corporations linked to company strategy
Module 0: Introduction. Cooperate eICT Innovation - Competing in a globalized world.
MODULE 1: Innovation in Business Ethics and environmental analysis.
• Business Policy
• Introduction to Innovation in ethical businesses.
• Innovation in business organization.
• Tools for managing innovation.
• ID Management Systems i.
• Industrialization of Ideas.
• Entrepreneurship and business creation.
• digital marketing.
• Analysis of innovative experiences in the Company.
MODULE 2: The Innovation Project
• Project Management in the Organization.
• Innovation Projects tactical and strategic cooperation.
MODULE 3: Financing, taxation and protection of innovation.
• Economic and Financial Management.
• National Public Financing ID i
• International Public Finance ID i
• Other Sources of ID i Financiaón
• Taxation of ID i
• Protection of Innovation.
Module 4: Skills Seminars.
MODULE 5: Opportunities and impact of ethics in other sectors.
This program presents a novel approach in order to train professionals to address critical aspects of innovation management and technology company.
At the end of the program, students will be able to:
• Promote and develop innovative environments in the business, developing creativity to generate new ideas, products and services.
• Analyze and evaluate the impact of organizational innovation, value chain, market and users.
• Develop innovative projects, both individually and cooperatively, knowing the most appropriate funding sources at national and European level.
• To acquire knowledge, skills and management skills in the environment of technology and innovation.
• Develop skills for managing teams and projects.
• Analyze, develop and add value to intellectual property to the company.
• Know the tax measures that affect ID projects I.