Master in Business Management Software SAP
The Master in Business Management Software SAP (MSG-SAP) aims to train consultants, both internal and external, in the implementation of SAP solutions. The Master not only provides technical expertise for the configuration of the tool, but emphasis is on business processes, expertise in project management and organization of implementation processes, as well as insight into best practices that SAP has been incorporated into its software over the years.
Issue 14. Program is the most experienced SAP in the market and most companies recognized for being a very demanding schedule and complete, it provides an overview of the main modules of the system.Prepares participants for Functional Consultants, therefore, the program provides technical expertise and business process. Fi certification, much needed at work, with an average of 90% approved. Faculty: Experts with over 15 years experience in SAP.
Student support through tutoring mailbox, tutorials and direction in order to consolidate the knowledge acquired.
- Finance for non financial.
1. Organizational Structure in SAP MM
2. SAP Master Data in MM
1. Introduction to the processes of sales and distribution area
2. Relation with other modules
4. Sales Management
5. Sales Support
1. Personnel Administration (PA)
2. Organizational Management (OM)
3. Managing Payroll (PY)
4. Time Management (TM)
5. Personal Development (PD)
1. Introduction to financial management in SAP
2. Accounting generates
3. Pay Accounts
4. Accounts Receivable
5. Fixed Asset Accounting
6. Treasury - Cash Management
1. Introduction to SAP CO (Controlling Overhead: Cecos and Orders)
2.Organizational Structure in SAP CO (P)
3. Master Data in Cost Center Accounting
4. Cost Center Planning
5. Postings Reale
6. Controlling Orders
7. Organizational structures in CO-PA