Master of Architecture and Urban Projects
The Project area has now taken a strong role in the professional development of executives from the most varied professions, for all involved, with different role in the development and implementation of a project. The area of architecture and urbanism as a whole is no doubt that further development and implementation historically has had since its very conception, so the need to develop a program that meets current professional demands, specializing in Urban and Architectural projects.
Because of this, the Master in Project Development of Architecture and Planning, is organized under an innovative training scheme for the area, because not only runs parallel the three classical areas of the world of projects, such as: Design, Management and Administration but also makes it crosswise with the five relevant thematic area:
1. Analysis and theory of architecture and urbanism.
2. Methodological development projects.
3. Implementation and project management.
4. Technology applied to architecture and urbanism projects.
5. The Environment in Architecture and Urban Planning projects.
Thus allowing a highly specialized training in the area from all approaches necessary for correct performance private practitioner in the private and / or areas of government.
Finally it is important to note that the overlap of the 5 themes listed above, with the three traditional areas of project, and the combination of theory and practice of immediate application form a training program focused on strengthening capacities, skills and knowledge.
The Master program in Architecture and Urban Projects, articulate theoretical foundations that allow for conceptual development of each topic, practical exercises and methodological rigor all its own that lives within the project development. Clearly can be seen, then, that professionals are not only from theory and practice, but it also trains and exercises for use in real life.
Precisely this is the main goal, not only to train professionals from theory but from this and from practice, put to the rhythm of modern times in making decisions and implementing solutions to concrete problems of real life.
Master structural objectives are:
- To form professionals with high social and ethical commitment, and an overview of what the intervention of a City. Providing concrete methodologies for delivery of solutions to urban issues and architectural redesign to allow physical space occupied by men in the present life.
- Design a project, meaning the train design creativity to solve problems and conflicts which deal with the project.
- Managing projects of Architecture and Urbanism from a complementary approach (systemic and global) clearly understood the relationship and competencies of both areas, and incorporating the concept of the life cycle of a project and product resulting therefrom.
- Raise the profile of the Project Management Body of Architecture and Urbanism, not only by adjusting the managerial skills, but giving the director a broad knowledge of the impact areas to be managed to perform an intervention Urbana.
- Incorporate the concept of urban design, considering the large scale urban intervention supports land with high environmental impact.
- Know and use appropriate methodologies for the design of design solutions, taking into logical sequences of development and ongoing assessment and management / administration of all resources committed to respond to international standards of Management (Spanish Association of Project Engineering, AEIPRO or the Project Management Institute, PMI).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017