Master in Aerospace Engineering
Programs of the School of Aerospace Engineering of the UIR prepare in the engineering profession to respond in terms of skills at the request and accompanying development of Morocco in high tech sectors and anticipate the rapidly changing of transportation technologies.
The School of Aerospace Engineering of the IUR provides high level training and encompasses areas of competence EXTENDED combining rigorous theoretical training has an extensive technology research and
applied. It shall grant to students and multidisciplinary teaching centers on the areas of engineering and oriented towards advanced aeronautics and space.
The School of Aerospace Engineering encourages research in this area by setting up laboratories at the forefront of technology backed by partnership agreements with academic and industrial players in the sector, such as the Thales Group and the Georgia Institute of Technology.
The Rabat International University offers students a high-level training recognized on the international scene and aiming to combine the excellent programs at the Georgia Institute of Technology has one of the pedagogical and research teams of the UIR-class .
This training has the following objectives:
• Provide students with the necessary knowledge in aerodynamics, structures, vehicle dynamics and control, propulsion and interdisciplinary design allowing them 'be prepared for careers in the ' aeronautics and 's engineering;
• Develop techniques and methodologies necessary for the implementation / application of new systems / next generations;
• Develop skills in leadership and communication to actively participate and lead initiatives, programs and national and international projects.
The program allows aerospace engineering to develop a multi-jurisdiction, preparing the student to integrate active life as an engineer in one of the trades of aeronautics and space in Morocco or abroad:
Design Department: design, prototyping, verification and validation of equipment and systems.
Quality Assurance: engineering qualification and certification: components, equipment, systems, structures.
Methods / Production: engineering and industrialization of production.
Fleet operating and maintenance multilevel.
Air traffic management.
V eille technology and development of the aerospace market.
This course also orients the students to graduate with the way the subjects of scientific research and technological carriers.
Advantages of the program
‣ a training program unique to Morocco
‣ Possibility of Credit validation and training modules by Georgia Institute of Technology
‣ Semester (s) of studies in the USA (Atlanta)
‣ A multidisciplinary education and professionalizing.
‣ Training 100% in English Presentation Training