The innovative Master of Tri-Sector Collaboration provides rigorous interdisciplinary training in effective problem solving for the 21st century’s complex environment. It is applicable to business, government, and civil society organisations, and to the interactions among them. It will:
- Develop leaders able to flourish in a complex, tri-sector world
- Enable students to master a toolkit of innovative skills for tackling global challenges together
- Create cross-sector networks in the region
- Provide students with deep understanding of key conceptual frameworks
- Ensure that students can make sense of the plethora of megatrends affecting business-government-society interactions, from environment to demography to technology
The 2017-18 intake will start classes in January 2017.
The application is opened until 15 May 2016.
High English proficiency (all courses are delivered and graded in English). Students with a first degree from a non-English speaking university will be required to submit IELTS/TOEFL reports.
Good first degree (business, social science, law, public policy or other related fields).
Significant work experience.
Good score on the GRE preferred. GMAT scores may be accepted in lieu of the GRE. If an applicant does not have either, please contact the programme office after submitting the application. The applicant may be asked to sit for an alternative admissions test administered by SMU.
2 recommendations from your current employer or an equivalent, objective party.
Two short essays, written in English. You will be asked to paste your answers into the application form.
Application (non-refundable): S$50
Registration (non-refundable): S$400 for Singaporeans and Singapore permanent residents, S$500 for foreign students
Tuition: S$38,000 (S$40,660 after taxes). Upon acceptance, a deposit of S$2,000 is required, with the remaining fees payable in four instalments.
Note: the fees above do not cover overseas expenses, such as flights, accommodation, or personal expenses.
Open to all nationalities. Shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 5, 2018